Thursday, January 16, 2014

Week 15!!!

Can you guys believe it is already week 15??? What have been your favorite things to learn along side your kids??? I am learning so much through homeschooling. I do get pretty excited about the art. Bless Rebekah for letting me teach the art and she the science. 

Sooo...this week, don't forget the expository speech (exposing the truth) about a famous scientist or inventor. The students need to talk a little about the life of the person and their contribution to the world. Pictures or examples are always nice to have. The focus will be on eye contact. Teach your students how to look others in the eye. It is such a lost practice with youth. 

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you all as parents or friends. Thank you for all your support in class and out. 

Shannon C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment