Thursday, January 23, 2014

Week 16.

Middle of the six weeks is here. Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there. I am proud of my class. While they were giving their presentations on famous scientists and inventors...I could not help but think that I was looking a six pretty amazing kids and how God was going to raise them up to do incredible things for His glory. How exciting!!

Presentation for next week: Bible recitations: 2-5 min. Memorize a passage from the Bible that is meaningful to you. Use props and pictures to enhance. Focus on volume. Appropriate volume for the audience and the space you are speaking in. Clear and loud enough to be heard by all, but not screaming. 

Love all my moms who assist me in class!!! You are awesome. Miss you Christine!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment