Sunday, March 16, 2014

WEEK 21

Hello dear friends,
 
Sorry this is so late in the week. Like all of us moms, I have been in a perpetual state of TIRED.
 
Soooo, for this week, the rest of the students (they know who they are) will do their demonstration presentations. I love these!!! Someone always brings yummy food. The focus is tempo.
 
Also, the students decided on Kamo for their costume attire. I love that they have so much fun with this. One problem though, Rebekah informed us that our class will be taking pictures for the yearbook, so keep that in mind....no paint on the face unless that is how you want to go in your yearbook pic.
 
I have decided on History sentences for the End of the Year presentation for our class. Each student will be dressing as a historical figure or two and we will present our sentences with Mrs. Shannon "flair".....Or I like to call it Bill and Ted influenced. (For those moms who have seen that movie in the 90's )
 
Oh...also, someone hacked into our blog page and sent some weird letter to me their. Please disregard.
 
Shannon C.
 
Don't forget, 10$ for Ka'Saundra's present and if anyone has any pictures of our class or students in class for the yearbook, please send them to me by email. Thank you so much.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment